Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mad Hatter

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. -The Mad Hatter, from Alice and Wonderland

Right now I am feeling as mad as The Mad Hatter!  There are so many ideas swirling in my head and I just want to create, but I have orders to fulfill, products to ship, oh and did I mention a full time job plus this foxy lil business?  So to hold me over until the weekend, I thought I'd share some past designs with you all.  All hats of course, because I am entirely mad!


Pink Zebra Stripe Ribbon with rhinestone encrusted bill, handmade flower with black feathers

Giraffe print handmade flower, with rhinestones around and ribbon accents

Blue & white polka dot handmade flower with white feathers

Animal print crown in black and pink with black leather bow

Handmade rosette with tribal design ribbon and brown and teal feathers

Fleur de lis patch with pink ribbon

Two handmade rosettes in chartreuse and black with ribbon accents

Four handmade rosettes in purple, orange, fushia, and teal ribbon

Handmade rosette with handmade flower with pearl accents, teal feathers and paisley cut-out



No comments:

Post a Comment