Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Well, Hello there!

Welcome to Foxy & Fabulous!  I will be adding my designs here and sharing some fun too!  There are so many designs I am just dying to share from custom made military hats to children's headbands, and even more!  Please check back often and always stay foxy and fabulous




A little story on how Foxy & Fabulous came about.  In August 2011, I experienced a very difficult time in my life (my 2nd miscarriage in a year) and was devastated.  I was determined that I needed a hobby or something to take my mind off my current losses.  One night I gathered all the bling, feathers, and fabric I had in my house and put together my very first custom made military hat.  I haven't stopped designing since.  I will never forget that very first night of creating, I stayed up until 4AM making designs.  When I finally went to bed, I could not turn my brain off, it was swirling with so many designs. And that's how Foxy & Fabulous was born.  I have been so blessed with support from my loving family and friends and none of this would be possible without them.  I love you all so much and am so thankful to call you the blessings of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment